What Is This Workshop All About?
This workshop is meant to create a safe environment for those seeking a vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC) or interested in supporting VBAC’s to learn, discuss, & create a strong VBAC community
Here at Labor With Love, we created a space that is safe & supportive for VBAC parents to come together & support one another!
WHAT DOES YOUR TICKET GET YOU?
- Four weekly group meetings where we’ll discuss a different topic each week
- Insider access to doula-approved resources to prepare you beyond the scope of our meetings
- Access to our Private Facebook Group that is constantly updated with resources, info, & opportunities
- Chance to win a 2-3 hour Prenatal Visit/VBAC Practitioner visit with me! ($200 value)
- Chance to win a VBAC support book
- A new network of support that will be with you through your VBAC & beyond
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE COVERED?
WEEK 1: VBAC Knowledge & How To Avoid a Cesarean
WEEK 2: Nutrition, Exercise, & Pain Management
WEEK 3: Emotional Preparation, Partner Preparation & Mental Strengthening
WEEK 4: Aftercare, Recovery, & Life After a VBAC
Sign Up Now!
In celebration of Black Maternal Health Week, my next VBAC Workshop group will be "PAY WHAT YOU CAN" this week! That means if you can pay the full price of $50 do so, but if not, pay what you can in order to be able to access this great information as well as a great group of fellow parents & birth workers all working toward the same goal of making VBAC more accessible!
- 4 Group Sessions (1 hr long each)
- Membership to VBAC Support Facebook Group
- Chance to win a VBAC Practitioner Visit or Prenatal Visit
- Chance to win a VBAC Preparation Book
- Discounted Individual Consultation