Frequently Asked Questions


For Services: You can pay in full upon purchase OR 25% of the total will count as your deposit, then the remaining 75% must be paid before week 36 of pregnancy. In the event that payment is not made, services will cease & an invoice for a full or prorated amount due will be sent to you and will require payment or further action will be taken.

For Items For Sale: Custom merchandise bundle is non-refundable, “It’s Taken Care of” package is non-refundable, and my Labor With Love Guide is refundable, but you must pay return shipping. A refund will be initiated upon me receiving the guide back in “like-new” condition.

As of right now, payments can be made via cash, check, money order, or Zelle to ensure secure payment.


Both my parents served in the US Army & my great grandad served in the US Navy. For this reason, I offer active-duty military members & their dependents $50 off any doula service and 10% off of other services & packages. (Military ID card must be provided before the discount is applied)

Being a recent undergrad I recognize the hard work students do & applaud any pregnant person embarking on their sacred soul journey while in school. For this reason, I offer current students $50 off any doula service and 10% off of other services & packages. (Must be enrolled in an accredited institution & provide active student ID before the discount is applied) 


What is a doula?

A doula is a non-medical birthing companion that is very involved with you on your Sacred Soul Journey. We provide a plethora of support including, but not limited to, emotional support, spiritual support, and physical support. We are a source of comfort and confidence as you embark on this journey that is new and scary. We help assuage those fears and uplift you and your partner so you are in the best state to birth your child. We are there to do and be whatever you need us to be at your birth and we will stick by your side until the baby comes out. 

Do I NEED a doula?

I have never met someone who hired a doula & regretted it. I can’t speak on behalf of every person who has given birth, however, I find that the presence of a doula, someone to prioritize your needs and your baby’s needs, can drastically change the experience for the better. If you’re looking for a yes or no, then my answer is YES!

When is the best time to hire my doula?

Consensus says at ~ 20 weeks is a good time to reach out to a doula to begin the interview process in order to get the most out of your doula when you need her most. That being said, it is never too early or too late to reach out to a doula for help if you need help at any point in your journey all the way up to needing someone at your birth at the last minute! Reach out and if I’m available I’d be happy to help!

Can I call/text/email ANY time?

Short answer, YES! Long answer, you can always attempt to reach out to me at anytime unless I specifically tell you I am unavailable (very rare). That doesn’t mean I will always pick up however, but I will do my best to get back to you within an hour or two and 24 hours at most! I am human and a busy one at that, but my clients are my #1 priority so responding to them is paramount to almost everything else.

“It’s Taken Care Of” Package

Is it really worth it?

When I get asked this I simply respond with “how much is your peace of mind worth to you?” The stress of carrying a baby and/or supporting a partner that is carrying a baby is enough stress for anybody. And of course, you want to be as prepared as possible for your new venture into parenthood, right? My role comes into play because I will take care of those daunting tasks that may elude you in your busy schedule! I can ensure that you will have everything you need in those first days/weeks after birth and for the big day itself! You don’t have to worry if you’re forgetting something because I will curate an extensive and custom list for you and your partner that will meet all of your needs.